We are an Alberta based Professional Quantity Surveying and Cost Consulting Firm that has been providing valued leadership and project guidance in the Private & Public construction market since 2009.
The greatest benefit we offer comes by way of early access and engagement with project stakeholders as key members of the project team or through various Third Party oversight mandates to represent special interests.
We maximize value through our rigorous approach to project governance, due-diligence and continued oversight.
Capital Costing Services is committed to providing a comprehensive suite of services to the planning and delivery initiatives of construction projects in both private and public sectors.
Our team has a unique blend of skill sets and specialized experience that allow us to offer targeted bespoke business and project delivery solutions.
Alignment with industry recognized best practices and modelled with a Stage Gate, Project Delivery Model in mind, our processes and services focus on providing expert advice and support through a variety of reviews, oversight and essential project-based deliverables.
- Engineering & Design Reviews
- Site Assessments
- Major Participant & Project Team Assessments
- Projected Performance Assessments
- Market Access & Constraint Reviews
- Cost Estimate Reviews
- Project Schedule Reviews
- Operation, Maintenance & Inspection Reviews
- Financial Model Reviews
- Financing & Technical Document Reviews
- Contractor Assessments
- Contract & Execution Strategy Reviews
- Permit Requirement & Status Reviews
- Performance Testing Reviews
- Progress Verification & Certification Reviews
- Stakeholder Management
- Business System Integration, Implementation & Management
- Continued Project Oversight & “Health Checks”
- Risk & Contingency Assessments
- Forensic Audits
- Cost Estimating & Cost Planning
- Cost Control & Analysis
- Project Progress Payment Certification
- Change Management & Project Variation Analysis
- Design & Cost Studies
- Risk Analysis & Contingency Estimates
- Project & Construction Management
- Project Scheduling & Resource Management
- Construction & Project Cash Flows
- Quantity Take-offs & Validations of Bills of Quantities (BoQs) and/or Material Take-offs (MTOs)
- Contract Selection and Formation
- Tender Review and Contractor Selection Recommendation
- Contract Management & Administration
- Review and Negotiation of Change Orders and Contractual Claims
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Benchmarking Studies
- Project Metric & KPI (Key Performance Indicator) Measurement & Analysis
- Digital Project Data Capture
- Business & Project Delivery Information Management System Assessments & Integration Support
SECTORS / PROJECTS
Our expertise spans all industries and sectors. Regardless of project specifics, our model focuses on proven principles, rationalized market data, reasoned subject matter expert opinion and honest advice to ensuring true project potential.
INFASTRUCTURE & UTILITIES
RESOURCE & MINING
OIL & GAS
COMMERCIAL & LIGHT INDUSTRIAL
HEAVY INDUSTRIAL & PROCESSING
RENEWABLE & NON-RENEWABLE POWER GENERATION
CLIENTS / PARTNERS
Our clients are our partners in industry whom we may work for or work with to deliver functional assets to the built environment. We treat every opportunity as one with long lasting social, environmental and economic implications that have the potential to leave a long lasting impact on society.
Comprised of experienced Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who are dedicated to cost certainty and predictable project results, our team members have held the most influential roles associated to the project decision making process and delivery initiatives.
Through disciplined oversight and a commitment to overall project governance, compliance and control, we have been engaged to deliver on several multibillion dollar project mandates around the globe.